Wednesday, January 19, 2011

About me

Hey everybody,

My name is Tim O'Neil. I am an applied economics and statistics major here at Clemson. I am a second semester freshman. I was born in Rochester, New York, but have lived in Cincinnati for the past fifteen years. I am the youngest of five siblings, and the first to go to school out of state. I enjoy playing most all sports but my favorite to play is soccer; I have been playing since I was five.  My favorite sports teams are the Bills and Reds. I really enjoy watching movies and relaxing. I hate spiders and most people think its strange that I do not like chocolate. My favorite animal is a penguin. I listen to just about all music excluding country and rap. I work at a concert venue back in Cincinnati and enjoy seeing the free shows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment